Use alerts to help you detect fraud
Get notified when anyone makes a purchase or withdrawal on your account
Do not respond to phishing email or texts
If you receive a suspicious email or text claiming to be from First Standard Trust, don't respond or click any links.
Report Identity Theft
See how to report and recover from an incident using our resolution checklist.
Tips to avoid becoming a victim or unwittingly being a money mule
- Do not give anyone your account information, such as account number, debit card number, PIN number, or CVV number
- Do not give anyone your username or password to your online banking account!
- Watch out for phishing scams.
Keep in mind that if it sounds too good to be true then it is probably a scam!
- No one is going to give you free money if you agree to send part of the funds back to them
- Dating online should not involve sending large amounts of money to an individual, probably overseas
- A company is not going to pay you to put a sticker on your car or do work for them if you send a portion of the funds back to them
- If you did not enter the lottery, then you did not win it
If you suspect that you have been a victim of a scam, contact our customer support online to close your affected accounts and report it to Recovery Action Group to assist you recover your funds.